Hey pals! Hope you all are doing fine. Well, I assume that you have already hacked your firmware by referring to my previous post on hacking E71 firmware and now I am giving an awesome article about how to change the fonts of your phone ! I assure you that you are going to love this post too just as you loved my previous post and I thank each and everyone of you. So, the application we are going to use is named : FontRouter.
Without much delay, I explain you the procedure and as usual, I will try my level best to make it as easy as possible to understand.
Admin note: Hack at your own risk. If something happens to your phone we are not liable.
- Things you will need : Your Firmware Hacked Nokia E71, Fontrouter, .ttf font file (must be a .ttf file) and that's it !
- Download and install FontRouter and restart your phone once.
- After installing, one thing i would like you to notice is that you will not find it in your installation folder or anywhere in your phone except application manager
- Now download the font of your need. I personally like Pristina font (download here) very much as they are stylish and decent.
- Now here comes the main and a very important part. Connect your phone to PC in "Mass storage" mode and open your memore card folder.
- I assume that your memory card drive is assigned as E drive, you may change it according to yours. Goto E:\resource and check if you have got any folder named "FONTS". If not, create it.
- Copy and paste the fonts you downloaded or any of your choice in that folder. Once done, Restart your phone and see the magic !!
- For more fonts downloads for free, you may check this article.
P.S. you must follow all the steps exactly as I mention here or I am not responsible for the result.
Liked the post ? feel free to leave a comment below. Thanks for dropping by :)
Wanna know more about me ? Visit my own blog and follow me on twitter.