Hello friends. I am Rahul Banker. A new author of e71fanatics. I am a chief editor at thecopypasteblog.com and i have been assigned as an author here by mike macias, the owner of this blog. So, today I am writing my first post here and I have got an amazing and a surprising article for you!
Well, there are millions of smartphone users and almost all have a similar problem sometimes while installing any unsigned application and only few of them have successfully got a solution for it. Many of my own friends keep on asking about how I can install any application on my E71 without any errors and to be frank, I have no time to explain each and everyone personally about how to do that. So here I have decided to write a killer article that would give you a pleasant experience while using your phone and also while installing any application or game! I am going to teach you how to hack your Nokia E71 firmware after which you can install any unsigned application without any haze.
Admin warning: Hack at your own risk. If something happens to your phone we are not liable.
I know there are hundred of ways available over the internet with which you can do it but I am showing you the easiest way possible as far as I know and I will surely try to make it as simple as I can.
Here is the list of things you will need : Your E71 (of course), Nokia PC suite, FreeSigner application, HelloOx2 unsigned and some patience, that's it! I am listing down the method so that it becomes more easier for you to follow.
- Goto OPDA and sign up for an account and login to it.
- Click on apply cer button on the right hand side of the page
- Fill in the details as asked in that form and click on submit application
- It will give a success confirmation once done and you will have to check OPDA again after 5 hours to download your certificate and key.
- Now Download HelloOx2 application and save (don't install) in your phone.
- Now Download FreeSigner and install it to your phone.
- Copy the certificate and key to your phone. (may it be in internal or external memory)
- Now run FreeSigner and goto options > settings and map your certificate and key file there and leave all the other fields as it it.
- Now Press back and select Add Task and map your HelloOx2 file which you saved as per the point number 5 and select Self Sign Sis.
- Press option > Go! . After few seconds go to the place where you saved your HelloOx2 and install and run it. It will do the rest of the work and you're done!
Now you may try installing any application or game which was giving you a certificate error previously and you will be happy to install it.
Liked the post ?? Please leave a comment below and follow me on twitter.